Edu-Daze

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ME: Still Surviving

Week 3, Day 2


Energy Level
- High: Yes, especially on Tuesdays. If my Mondays are rather mundane, I dare to say that my Tuesdays are terrific. This is the only day that I have to clear most of my things that have been desperately sitting on my table.


Stress Level
- Low to Moderate: Well, my students are rather unique this time. I have the really ( I mean, REALLY) quiet ones and at the same time, I do have those who will go on yakking endlessly about almost everything (but English). Generally, they are really interesting and cool.


**Anyway, I just bought a new set of bbq pit and I will start the fire by the end of this week. I shall see who is the lucky one to get the taste of my grill next week;)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How come English lecturer difficult to do? I thought it should be easier than teaching those immature kids in secondary schools or primary schools?.... Sigh... Lucky i didn;t think of being as a teacher or lecturer in my "dream" job....

     
  • At 1:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How can i be a team members.... How come i don't have anyone in my list? (T.T)

     
  • At 10:23 pm, Blogger Chiv said…

    Can I PLEASE hav sum grill?

    Bob PE17

     
  • At 10:25 pm, Blogger Chiv said…

    How come only mystique blogs???

     
  • At 9:56 pm, Blogger Ivan Au said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home